3. The Date Doctor's Story...

Posted by Denver Date Doctor | Posted in | Posted on 9:11 AM



previous  |  next


The road from there to here...


After 27 years of marriage, I watched my mother go through a heart-breaking divorce and, at the age of 50, she was back in the dating pool… Unsure of where to turn she came to me for advice and, as an executive consultant, I realized that I had the ability to help her. She didn’t deserve to be alone and I decided to take the time to help her find true and lasting love.


After accumulating more than 11 years of leadership training and studies in economics, philosophy and anthropology, I, as a former Combat Jet Pilot and executive business consultant, decided to combine my years of experience, to produce a comprehensive relationship building program, specifically designed to help women. I created The Champagne Seminar Series to help teach women of all ages what your father would have taught you, if he just knew how...  




The Champagne Seminar Series is intended to help women understand men and dating from a gentleman’s perspective and is divided into four parts.


1.  Relationship Rehab: This first aspect helps women examine their past relationships, uncover their present desires and needs, and create the foundation for their dating future. 
2.  Second, I help women gain a deeper understanding of men, what they want, how to attract them and how to find them.
3.  Third, I teach women how to tackle the mental aspects of dating, how to communicate effectively, with men, how to interpret and correctly evaluate male signals and how to date with a purpose.  
4.   Finally, I help women learn to maintain healthy, successful, life-long relationships.  This phase goes through a couples assessment, managing expectations, and facilitating open dialogue.


For those who wish for a more personal approach, I do individual date coaching.  Through one-on-one consultations and actual lessons in actual dating environments, I help women gain an in-depth understanding of my four-part approach and help them truly understand what it means to be successful at dating.



If you have a dating question write to: DenverDateDoctor@gmail.com



previous  |  next

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Become a Facebook Fan

Twitter Buttons
Twitter Buttons